If NordVPN cannot connect to the server for you or if you have problems starting the application, read this full article because it will solve your problems 100%. We have some very detailed troubleshooting instructions for Windows.
Here are some general tips if you cannot connect to the NordVPN application.
- Be sure to try at least a few different NordVPN servers.
- Log out of your account in the application and log in again. Try to reconnect.
- Uninstall the application, restart your device and reinstall the application. Then try to reconnect.
- If you are using a computer, try to disable the antivirus/firewall software you are using. Sometimes they interfere with VPN connections. Then try to establish a connection.
- Try using a different connection method or protocol for your device.
Windows 10 has not been spared by NordVPN. However, it seems that this is no longer a specific problem with the operating system, but a problem with the customer himself.
Check the Event Viewer
If the problem persists, it would be a good idea to check your event viewer to see exactly what the problem is. If the client continues to provide the same results, the Event Observer should record the process step by step.