RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Every computer needs protection against spyware, viruses, worms, Trojans and other malware. Some antivirus software may charge you an annual subscription to protect your PC from malware. And there are other good free antivirus software such as Microsoft Security Essentials that offer you good protection.
Today we are here with another free antivirus for the Windows platform – PC Tools AntiVirus Free. This is another beautiful security software for Windows 7 that is full of features – enough to keep your computer safe at all times.
PC Tools Free AntiVirus features
I briefly listed the software features below :
- Basic Protection: It protects you against all types of viruses while you work, surf the Internet or play games.
- Quick scan
- Quick scan
- Optional scan
- MBR (Master Boot Record)
- Custom scan
- Quarantine and recovery capability
- Protects your PC from spyware and viruses sent or received by email
- Automatically generated protocol
- Search defender : Browser Defender-based technology that alerts you to dangerous sites or phishing sites.
- User-friendly interface
- Intelligent updates keep your antivirus software up-to-date on new malware and viruses
In my opinion, the software interface is perfectly designed. Everything is organized in 5 tabs. The graphical user interface is easy to use and has a nice appearance.
On the bottom bar of the software, you will see four important options : Report Card, Update, Smart Update and Help. In the Report Card option, scan reports are organized so that you know your PC in seconds. Now comes the Smart Update option. This is a very useful feature in this free software. Smart Update provides frequent automatic updates and product upgrades to ensure you are always protected against the latest virus threats.
PC Tools AntiVirus free download
PC Tools AntiVirus is free and can be downloaded from here. : Symantec has discontinued the PC Tools product range. Instead, look at some good free antivirus software or Internet security suites.
If any of you use it, we would welcome your experience.