RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Google Chrome allows you to register multiple Google Accounts so you can easily switch between profiles as you browse.
You can add a Google Account to Chrome at any time, and delete one just as easily.
Whether it’s an old work account that you no longer use or a friend’s account that they used on your computer for a short period of time, you can delete a Google Account by opening and using a settings menu in your browser.
To Remove a Google Account from the Google Chrome Browser
Follow these steps to remove a person from the Chrome browser.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the user profile icon, which displays your profile picture, name, or email address in the upper right corner of the Chrome browser.
- Click Manage People.
- Point to the user profile you want to delete (to which your Google Account is linked), and then click the options icon (3 dots) in the upper right corner of the user profile.
- Click ‘Delete this person.
- Note: This will permanently delete your browsing data from this device. So be careful, as this action will not be undone.
- You will be asked for a new confirmation. Click on “Delete this person” again.
To remove the Google Account from Chrome All your synchronized data, such as bookmarks, passwords, and history, will be deleted. To access your data again, sign in to your Google Account.
Note: This will permanently delete your browsing data from this device. So be careful, as this action will not be undone.
Google Chrome is by far the most popular web browser in the world. One of the reasons for its popularity is that it was one of the first browsers to allow users to sync their bookmarks, open tabs and history on all devices. Users can simply log in to their Google Account and access all their data on any device without having to store and transfer their data.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.