RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
If you want to display the contents of your phone or tablet on a nearby TV, you can use screen mirroring. This function allows you to wirelessly copy (or “mirror”) the screen of your Android™ or Windows® compatible device to your TV screen. Screen masking allows you to send web pages, videos, photos, music, etc. to your Roku® Streaming Player or Roku TV™ In other words, everything you see and do on your mobile device appears on your TV.
To use screen mirroring, you must first configure and enable the function on your Android or Windows device, and then request a connection to your Roku device. Once connected, you can see your mobile screen on your TV and control it from your phone or tablet.
However, this function does not always work smoothly. Users report a Roku mirroring error on Windows 10.
Troubleshooting hardware and peripherals
Integrated troubleshooting is very useful if you find that after adding new hardware to your PC or installing a new driver, a part or function does not work properly. To use automatic hardware and device troubleshooting, open the Control Panel on your Windows PC and access the Control Panel.
- Click on the Hardware and Peripherals option in the Devices section. The Hardware and Device Troubleshooting window opens.
- Click on the Next button to continue troubleshooting. Windows analyzes all problems that occur on your PC. It will take some time for the analysis to be completed. Once Windows has completed the scan, you will receive a report with various hardware and device problems on your PC.
- If you want to solve the problems, click on the “Next” button.
Enable screen mirroring on your Windows device
How to activate the screen mirror depends on the version of Windows running on your device.
- Open the Action Center. This Microsoft article provides help.
- Select Project.
- Select Connect to a Wireless Display.
- Select your Roku device and follow the instructions on the screen.
Roku Screen Mirroring under Windows 10
Open the Action Center on your Windows device. If you need help with the Action Center, read this article from Microsoft.
- Select Connect.
- After a while, you will see a list of wireless displays and audio devices.
- Select the Roku device and follow the instructions on the screen.
- If you are unable to “project the wireless display” on your Windows device, contact Microsoft for help.
- Screen mirroring errors are common. There are many ways to troubleshoot screen mirroring errors. The most common error is that Windows 10 cannot connect to Roku Tv. So, to try to solve
Errors in screen mirroring often occur. There are many ways to correct errors when mirroring the screen. The most common error is that Windows 10 cannot connect to Roku Tv. So, to try to solve Roku screen printing problems, you must first perform the following steps.
- Update the software you are using. Otherwise, try to install the latest version of the software on your machine.
- Check the network connection and the device and secure them with security protocols such as WEP or WPA.
- Restart your Roku device, then mirror it on the screen.
- Uninstall the Roku application from your mobile device, then reinstall it.
- Check the screen settings for mirroring on your device.
Mirror Screen Mode of your Roku on Windows 10 and enjoy a wonderful streaming experience. Stay tuned and watch your favorites as you switch from your screen to Windows 10.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.