RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Sometimes a user must take an image of what is on their screen and insert it into a document, e-mail or other file to demonstrate a specific program or problem, or upload it to a website for image sharing. Among the many screen capture tools available for Windows OS, Screenshot Captor is one. It offers very useful features that the average user expects in an easy-to-use interface.
The user interface makes it easy to manage multiple screenshots at once and allows the user to save an image of an active window, full screen or rectangular area as a graphic file. It supports some basic editing functions such as cropping, highlighting and resizing. In a way, Screenshot Captor helps you take screenshots with minimal effort.
The tool also improves screenshots captured with different blur and shadow effects and saves them in GIF, PNG, JPG, TIF and other formats. All recording modes are easily accessible via a taskbar icon or customizable keyboard shortcuts.
Now includes a complete set of scanner capture and scanner image correction tools, allows perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects and allows you to easily upload screenshots to image hosting services such as Imageshack, Flickr, Photobucket, etc.
The following features distinguish Captor from other screen capture utilities:
- Complete set of scanner capture and scanner image correction tools.
- Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects.
- Easy or on-demand automatic upload of screenshots to various image hosting services
- Intelligent automatic file naming and ability to integrate text comments into files.
- Excellent multi-monitor support.
- Optional automatic versioning of image files.
- Automatic scrolling capture for windows too large for the screen.
- Deluxe vignette machine.
- Quick context dialog box after registration.
- Quick Email menu.
- Ease of use
- Wide variety of recording options
- Many filters and effects to apply
- Requires few resources
- Causes problems when trying to apply certain effects
- Requires a learning curve
Overall, Screenshot Captor establishes itself as a complete screenshot program for Windows. It is free for personal use, but you must request a license key every six months.
Download Screenshot Captor of here. (UPDATE: Please read the comments before downloading)
You can also view our free Windows Screen Capture Tool, which allows you to capture full screen, selected screen areas, windows, web pages and more. You can also add watermarks to your screenshot or edit the image with the simple image editor.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance