RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
0x80300002 is a Windows installation error. The implication is that there is some form of corruption in the partition table or partitions and that you are not allowed to install the selected partition.
You can check and sometimes repair the partition table with various free tools, then repair the partitions yourself. This is not to be taken lightly, you can destroy a hard disk by doing it wrong.
Check Installation Media
This error also affects the installation media, which means that your media may be defective, files missing or that the memory containing the operating system you are installing has problems.
1 Check the DVD media for scratches.
2. check your DVD player
3. rebuild your RAID disk (since you are using 10 4x SAS RAID disks).
Create a new partition
STEP 1: Delete all previously created partitions and transform them into unallocated space.
STEP 2: Now insert the Windows 10 installation media and start the installation process.
STEP 3: In the installation, go to a step where the installation of the partition is requested, simply select the “Drive Options” from there instead of selecting an existing partition.
STEP 4: Now with the unallocated space -> create a new partition.
STEP 5: Complete the installation process.
- Start your computer and log in as an administrator.
- Click the Start button, select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click Restore System.
- In the new window, select’Restore computers at an earlier time’, then click on Next.
- Select the last system recovery point from the “In this list, click on a recovery point” list, then click
- Click on Next in the confirmation window.
- Restarts the computer when recovery is complete.
Disconnect all external hardware components.
The error can sometimes be caused by external equipment connected to your system. Some users reported that their bug is due to external hardware that was connected to their system and that was fixed after the hardware was disconnected. Therefore, first make sure that no additional hardware is connected to your system other than your installation media.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance