RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
Today, a Windows user is lucky to have such a large freeware ecosystem that helps us organize our daily work and other different tasks on our computer. Although these applications are considered useful, too many of them have their own drawbacks. For example, you must spend hours searching for a program from the Windows Start menu. In addition, these applications can slow down your computer and affect its performance. Finding a tool that simplifies and optimizes the daily workflow becomes a priority for many users.
Executor, like Windows Run-Command, is a versatile starter that instantly scans various files, folders, documents, images, etc. It allows you to add keywords for different files, folder shortcuts, etc. for faster access. Of course, there were already many programs of this kind, but each had its drawbacks or some missing functions. This is an extended and customizable version of the Windows runtime box.
Using the Executor
- Download and install the program on your computer
- After installation, the program will appear as a small icon in the taskbar.
- After launching, the executor prompts you to select the desired IDE, which contains several fascinating interfaces
- Select the desired interface and click’OK’.
The executor indexes all items of the default desktop and start menu and you can extend the search scope by simply adding additional folder positions. You can even add your own keyword commands to launch applications, access Windows features, open documents and search the Web.
- Auto-completion for keywords, file system and history (also configurable)
- URL recognition, enter URLs directly as www.thegeeksclub.com, thegeeksclub.com or http://www.thegeeksclub.com.
- Ability to add custom paths to search for custom file extensions
- Layout, colors, fonts, dimensions, position, transparency and more
- Skinable, supports alpha mixing effects and free positioning of all elements
- Numerous settings to customize the program as desired
- A number of special commands (such as B. Pause and replace tag with parameter)
- Shortcuts for faster navigation
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000
- Limited functionality under 64-bit operating systems
Overall Executor is a good program that offers a lot of customization ; you can change the look using different skins and customize the search and index functions to your liking.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance