When you use the Firefox browser, it consumes more memory and uses high CPU resources to display web content or download anything from the Internet.
If you are experiencing similar issues and are frustrated with high memory consumption when using Firefox, this post provides some effective ways to fix the issues.
What causes high CPU load in Firefox?
- Faulty extensions and themes
- Faulty hardware acceleration
- Not enough RAM in your system
- Defective content-prefs.sqlite file
- Powerful processes running in Firefox.
How to fix high Firefox CPU load?