If you try to open GeForce Experience in Windows, but it fails and you see an error message :
Something has gone wrong. Try rebooting your computer, then restart GeForce Experience. ERROR CODE: 0x0003
We have seen many Windows users report this error as well. Moreover, you can probably fix it yourself. Here are some very effective solutions you can try. You don’t have to try them all; just browse through the list until you find a solution that works for you.
What is causing the Geforce Experience error code 0x0003?
- Problem with the network adapter
- A corrupted Windows update
- Defective Nvidia driver
- Nvidia services are not working
How can I fix the Geforce Experience error code 0x0003?
Reinstall Nvidia components
- You can press Windows + R to open “Run” and type CPL to open the “Programs and Features” window.
- Find all the Nvidia programs in this window, right-click on any of them and select Uninstall.
- Restart your computer and download the GeForce Experience again. This will also automatically download and install the latest version of the missing drivers.
- Once the download process is complete, you can restart your computer and see if the GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 has disappeared.
Forced Restart of Nvidia Services
- Press Windows + R, type MSC and press Enter to open the Windows Services application.
- Find all the Nvidia services in the Services window, right-click on one of them and select Restart to restart the Nvidia service.
- If some Nvidia services are not running, you can right-click them and select Start to start them.
Update the Nvidia graphics drivers to the latest version
- You can open the Windows 10 Device Manager. Just press Windows + X and select Device Manager to open it.
- Expand Display Adapters and right-click on your Nvidia graphics card, then select Update Driver to update it to the latest version.
Allow the Nvidia telemetry service to communicate with the desktop
- Press Windows + R, type MSC, and press Enter to open the Windows Services application.
- Then find the Nvidia Telemetry container and, by right-clicking on it, select Properties.
- Click the Connection tab and make sure that the Allow service to interact with the desktop checkbox is selected.
- Click the Apply button.