Kaspersky is antivirus software that protects and safeguards your computer from malware and online threats. Thus, it provides safe surfing on the Internet. It also ensures data security. Therefore, you can install the Kaspersky antivirus program on your computer. However, most users report that they get error 27300 when they try to install the Kaspersky antivirus program.
What causes error 27300 in Kaspersky antivirus?
- An outdated device driver.
- Problems with the Internet connection.
- Incomplete loading of the Kaspersky Anti-Virus program.
- A conflict between the anti-virus and the Windows operating system.
- Corrupt registry entries can also cause this problem.
- Unwanted files can also cause this error, interfering with the installation process.
How to fix error 27300 with Kaspersky antivirus?
Update your Windows 10 installation
- Open Windows settings by pressing the Windows + I keys.
- Click Updates and security.
- Click Check for updates.
Remove conflicting antivirus programs
- Press Ctrl+R on your keyboard to launch the launch window.
- Type “Appwiz.CPL” and press Enter.
- Find the conflicting antivirus program that you want to remove.
- Right-click on it and select Uninstall. You can also click Uninstall at the top of the list.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and complete the uninstallation of the product.
- If prompted, restart your computer.
Disable digital signature verification for drivers
- Click the Start menu, then click Power.
- Hold down the Shift key and click Restart.
- Wait for the restart to display the advanced boot menu.
- Press 7 or F7 when you are asked about boot mode.
- Your system will boot with digital signature verification disabled.