You know Windows comes with timely updates, and if we are talking about Windows 10, it comes with some amazing features, but it also has some software and hardware issues. So, in this article, we are going to discuss the problem which is known as lockapphost.exe high CPU error which usually occurs in Windows 10.
What causes high CPU usage of LockApphost.exe?
- Deletion of Lockapphost.exe files accidentally or maliciously.
- Incomplete installation or improper loading of Windows 10 software.
- Due to a conflict with another program with the operating system and help files.
- Damage to registry keys related to Lockapphost.exe file or Windows operating system.
- Infection by a virus or malware causing damage to the Windows 10 operating system files or Lockapphost.exe file.
How to eliminate the high CPU load from LockAppHost.exe?