The variety of problems that some users have updated to Windows 10 is really incredible. While the upgrade went well for me on all my devices, several users were faced with a variety of Windows 10 issues. While Microsoft quickly released several automated solutions to Windows 10 problems, the frustration is understandable for some who still have problems. There is a group of users who have problems with the printer after upgrading from Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 to Windows 10. Some report that the printer is not recognized or recognized, that the printer is disconnected, that the printer cannot scan or print, that the printer or scanning is busy or running, and that the printer is offline.
Microsoft has updated and released its Printer Troubleshooter to resolve problems encountered by users under Windows 10.
Troubleshooting the printer for Windows 10
This printer checks if:
- You have the latest printer drivers and correct and/or update them
- If you have connection problems
- If the printer spooler and required services are OK
- All other printer-related problems.
What this troubleshooting fixes :
- You cannot install a printer, connect to a printer or print more than one job at a time
- You receive an error message indicating that your name is not the default printer
- You receive an error message:
- Determine if your printer is off
- Determine if your printer toner is low or empty and if your print job is low or not printed at all
- Determine if the printer has a paper jam that prevents normal operation
- Determine if a print job is in the printer queue, You receive an error message indicating that your printer plug and play %PRINTERNAME% has encountered a driver problem
To view the printer’s built-in troubleshooting, open the Run field, type the following and press Enter :
msdt.exe /id PrinterDiagnose
Alternatively, you can click here to download the latest version of Microsoft.
After opening Microsoft troubleshooting, connect and run your printer. Then select the printer and proceed. Once the execution is finished and the problems have been detected, he proposes to solve them.
You cannot print under Windows 10Only admnistrator owned posts can execute the include me shortcode
If this does not help and you still have problems, your printer may need a new driver. Open Start, enter devices and printers and select them.
Select your printer. Then select Remove the device from the top of the window.
If Windows does not automatically find a new driver, search the device manufacturer’s website and follow the download and installation instructions.
Tip: Microsoft’s Troubleshooter Touch Keyboard helps you solve problems with the touch keyboard.
Other messages that can help you solve printer problems:
- The default printer is constantly changing
- The printer does not print or requires user intervention.
- Error 0x803C010B when troubleshooting the printer
- Print command opens the Send to OneNote, Save As, Send Fax, etc. dialog boxes.
- Windows does not allow more than 15 files to be printed
- Stopping a blocked or blocked print job queue.
Only admnistrator owned posts can execute the include me shortcode[toggle title=”Related Video”][/toggle]