Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
In the past, I had just bought a printer because I had to print a batch. Later, I felt that I also needed a scanner to scan documents. That’s why I bought a scanner. Now, the problem is that I sometimes have to make photocopies of certain documents and images. But I don’t want to invest in a photocopier. So I scan the document, save it as a PDF on my PC, open it and say’Print’. Easy?
Well, it is easy, but sometimes it becomes a long and tedious job if I have to follow the same process for a large number of documents. Sometimes I wonder if there is a way to combine these two scanning and printing functions. Life gets so easy when I can use printers and scanners as copiers. Then I came across this easy-to-use software called’iCopy‘. It is actually a freeware with fewer requirements and does not even require installation.
Using a printer and scanner as a photocopier
iCopy is free and open source software that allows its users to use a printer and scanner as a photocopier. It consists of a simple user interface that allows you to manage various printer and scanner options such as contrast, brightness and number of copies. And it doesn’t require many processes. All you have to do is press a button, and the copies are out. You can also use the ADF or the automatic document feeder, which consists of several pages and feeds one page at a time. Its properties are:
- Easy to understand interface: iCopy consists of a very simple interface. The small window offers various actions and options such as paper size, image settings, color and one-click copies. With iCopy’s’Copy’ button, you can print or save documents with a single click. This allows you to convert printers and scanners to photocopiers in no time.
- An Automatic Document Feeder: iCopy allows you to use the ADF or Automatic Document Feeder of your printer and scanner.
- Start iCopy automatically: If you use iCopy frequently, it makes sense to make iCopy a standard application. To do this, click the’Scan’ button on your scanner and select iCopy as the default application. Then click the scanner button again and iCopy will automatically start the next time.
- Image Settings: Typical image adjustment functions such as contrast, brightness, magnification and resolution can also be used with iCopy.
- Scan more selection
- Scan to file function
- Scan multiple pages before printing
- Preview function
- Scaling by percentage function
- No installation required
- Small hard disk footprint
- Compatible with all WIA scanners and printers
- Command line parameters
To use this free software, you need a WIA (Windows Image Acquisition) compatible scanner and printer.
The current version includes a new PDF creation feature added to the latest version of iCopy. Previously, with some scanners like some Canon MX multifunction printers, the captured image was not centered in the created PDF file. This problem has also been fixed in the latest version of iCopy.
Download iCopy software
If you are looking for a free and easy-to-use application for Windows that allows you to use printers and scanners hidden in a photocopier, iCopy is the best option. Get it from SourceForge.
Share your experiences with him.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here