Updated July 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Windows 7 RC will soon be available for download to everyone, and as such, there are a few things you may want to know before you decide to install it on your PC.
Things to know before installing Windows 7
1) This is a pre-version and should NOT be installed on computers and/or production systems that require high availability. If you do not have access to a second computer, you may want to boot with another operating system.
2) Make sure your critical information is backed up before installation. Windows Easy Transfer makes it easy to transfer files, user and application settings from one computer running Windows to another.
3) Windows 7 Beta upgrades are blocked. Microsoft recommends NOT bypassing this problem Valid test cases are clean installations and upgrades of Windows Vista. Upgrades from beta to RC servers are supported.
Upgrading from an earlier beta version is not supported. However, the following operating systems are fully supported:
Windows Vista SP1
Windows Vista SP2
Windows Vista SP2
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 SP2
4) Problem report links have been removed from the user interface to get closer to a final product experience.
But you can run the Feedback Tool with the command’Run-ning’ :
5) You should only use Microsoft keys. You can reuse your product key from Windows 7 beta version 7000 for RC.
See also the hardware requirements for Windows 7.
I am sure you will enjoy installing and using Windows 7 RC. Installation takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here