Windows Display Quality Troubleshooter helps you if you notice that the display on your Windows 7 computer is not good and that the readability of the text is also poor. This could be a problem with your display drivers, or perhaps your display settings are not optimal.
Windows Display Quality Troubleshooting
Microsoft has launched a Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Service (ATS Fix it) that allows you to automatically detect and resolve these display problems. It automatically diagnoses and corrects a problem that affects the display quality and readability of the text.
As soon as you download and run this ATS patch, it will look for problems. You can choose whether you want problems to be solved automatically or whether you want to select and apply corrections yourself. Once the analysis is complete, you will receive a troubleshooting report.
Click Next to resolve problems. Once the problems have been resolved, they will be listed and you will be informed of the problems that have been resolved.
Click Next and complete normal execution. You may need to restart your computer once the TTY closes.
Windows Display Quality Troubleshooter fixes Windows display problemsOnly admnistrator owned posts can execute the include me shortcode
Windows Display Quality Troubleshooter fixes the following problems :
- The video driver is not WDDM compatible or is not installed.
- The display settings are not optimal for your monitor.
- The screen color settings must be calibrated.
- The text is vague and difficult to read.
So if you are having problems with Windows display, go to Microsoft to download the Windows display quality troubleshooting.
UPDATE: This troubleshooting seems to have been removed. You can now open a high command prompt and execute that command:
msdt.exe /id Device Diagnostics
It fixes problems when using hardware and access devices connected to the computer.
Related topics :
- How to solve problems with ATI display on Windows
- Problems after switching to a larger monitor with higher screen resolution
- Problems, errors and problems with video playback
- Xbox One screen and display problems
- Screen resolution changes automatically.
Only admnistrator owned posts can execute the include me shortcode