RECOMMENDED: Click here to fix Windows errors and optimize system performance
USB sticks have grown and become compatible over the years to accommodate more and more portable programs and applications. WinPenPack is just another example to prove my point! It is, like PortableApps, a suite of portable applications for Windows that includes hundreds of different tools.
WinPenPack is a collection of the most popular and used free applications made portable. All included applications are portable and therefore do not require installation or settings to be written to the host PC. They can also be easily transported between multiple computers via removable hard drives or USB pendants.
The tools are included in different packages. Each package varies, but contains executable files that are provided as zip files. In addition, the programs are divided into different categories that are sufficient to cover your needs. The tools have been specially selected for their popularity and user-friendliness.
WinPenPack Categories :
- Document Management – Includes text editor, PDF reader and Office suite, Microsoft Office Open Source Alternative.
- Web Management – Includes HTML editor for creating websites, FTP client and more.
- Internet – with Internet browser, instant messaging, messaging monitor, email client, download manager and much more.
- Graphics – includes image management and editing tools such as X-GIMP and also supports an image viewer.
- Multimedia – Here you will find tools such as CD/DVD burners, audio players, Internet radio players and tools to download your favorite video clips from video websites.
- Tools – Contains tools that allow you to close all running programs from a particular drive and try to eject them.
- Utilities – Contains applications such as X-Lightscreen to save and catalog screenshots in .png,.jpg and.bmp formats.
- Security – Antivirus and password storage programs.
- System – Provides tools for folder synchronization and disk cleaning.
- Click the download link at the end of the article.
- If you click on the link, you will be directed to the provider’s website, where you will be asked to select and download the desired software version.
- After downloading the edition that meets your needs, use the Windows built-in decompression wizard to extract the files. To download the installation file, double-click it to start the installation process. This will install WinPenPack files and folders on the USB stick or hard disk of your PC.
- If you now want to run WinPenPack from your PC hard disk, do not copy files and folders directly into the main directory (C:or D:).
- Once the extraction is complete, you will find the ‘WinPenPack’ folder and the executable file in the root folder of your flash drive.
- To run the program, double-click WinPenPack.exe. A new icon should appear in the taskbar notification area.
- Click with the left mouse button on the symbol and the main menu opens.
- Double-click to open the setup menu. Here you can customize the menu and change all folders or categories.
Please note that for some applications, Microsoft.net Framework must be installed on your PC.
More information and downloading WinPenPack can be found on the homepage.
This list of portable applications for Windows will surely interest you.
RECOMMENDED: Click here to troubleshoot Windows errors and optimize system performance