Updated May 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Windows 7 allows you to store login information with which you can connect to different servers, websites or programs. They are very convenient and are stored in an electronic safe called Windows Safe.
To add an entry in Windows Vault :
- Go to Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Receipt Manager
- Click Add Windows or Add Generic Receipt. You will be asked to fill in the details. Just fill it out.
- To add a certificate privilege set, click Add a certificate privilege set.
For Backup Windows storage space :
- Click Backup Vault. A window will open prompting you to navigate to the location where you want to perform the backup.
- A window appears asking you to press CLR+ALT+DELETE.
May 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
After a new window appears asking you to enter the password. It is always advisable to use a strong password, which should be a combination of upper and lower case letters, special characters and numbers. Please also bring the backup into external secondary storage.
To restore the backup:
- Click Restore Vault. You will be prompted to find the location of the file type .crd .
- You will find the same window where you are prompted to press CLR+ALT+DELETE.
- A new window appears asking you to enter the password to verify the backup.
- Once your password is confirmed, a window will appear with the message Restored.
Hope that helps !
You will learn here how to manage passwords in Internet Explorer 10 with the Credential Manager under Windows 8.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here