Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Although it is very important to have all current Windows updates and good antivirus software, it is equally important that all Windows 7 and Windows Vista security settings are enabled and up-to-date.
Effectively this means that you must ensure that the following security settings are enabled :
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
- Windows Internet Explorer Phishing Filter in Internet Explorer 7 ; or SmartScreen Filter in Internet Explorer 8 and Internet Explorer 9 ;
- Data Execution Prevention (DEP)
- Windows Firewall
You can check these settings at any time and make the necessary changes manually !
But if you are unsure … ; or lazy … ; or lazy … ; you can use this ATS solution from Microsoft, which is mentioned under KB969417 and have it automatically repaired for you.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here