Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
While the taskbar, bookmarks bar and menu buttons make things accessible, we sometimes want to delete them all and search the web with our web browser in full-screen mode without menu bars, buttons or taskbars. Normally, we need the full screen view if we want to surf without interference.
Although using the F11 key (or Fn+F11 depending on your hardware) is the easiest way to switch to full screen mode, today in this article we will learn how to open and start Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge in full screen mode from its user interface.
Run Chrome in full screen mode
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
As I said, pressing the F11 key is the fastest and easiest way to scroll in full screen mode, you can also do it via the Chrome settings.
- Click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser.
- Go to Zoom and select the Full Screen mode.
- To return to normal mode, right click anywhere on the screen and select’Exit full screen’ or you can also use the F11 key.
- If you want to set the full screen mode in Chrome Browser as the default mode, you must use the Kiosk mode.
Navigate in full screen mode with Firefox
The F11 key also works with Firefox, but you can also switch to full screen mode via Firefox settings.
- Click the three vertical lines in the upper right corner of your Firefox screen
- Select full screen mode and all task bars, menu buttons, bookmarks, etc. are immediately deleted.
- To disable full screen mode, simply move the mouse over the top right corner and you will see the menu to return to normal mode.
- Click the Full Screen tab again and your screen will immediately be in normal mode.
Open Microsoft Edge in full screen mode
You can use F11 or Win+Shift+Enter to switch to full screen mode.
- Click the 3-point and higher settings, button
- The Microsoft Edge Settings button has the Zoom In and Zoom Out buttons. Then you see the full screen double arrow button.
Run Internet Explorer in full screen mode
In Internet Explorer, you will see the option under Settings > File > Full screen.
I hope you find this little tip useful.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here