Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
We mentioned here that if you plan to clean Windows 10 on your computer, you must first upgrade your Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 to Windows 10, make sure your updated copy of Windows 10 is enabled, and then reinstall Windows 10.
The way to clean the Windows 10 installation is after the upgrade
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
This is important because once your computer is updated and enabled, your copy of Windows 10 as well as your hardware details will be registered with Microsoft on their servers.
After upgrading to Windows 10, open Get Windows 10 app or ISO, Settings > Update & Security > Activation. Make sure Windows is enabled. If this is not the case, click the Activate Now button and activate it. For your Windows 10 edition, a claim on your PC hardware is recorded.
If you do it this way, you can clean the Windows 10 installation by booting from an installation media such as a USB stick. You no longer even need to enter a product key, as the operating system automatically obtains your activation data from Microsoft servers.
Some important points to note:
- Upgrading from Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 with the free upgrade offer to Windows 10
- Make sure your copy is enabled
- If not, click the Enable Now button to complete the activation process.
- Download Windows ISO and create installation support for your Windows 10 edition;
- If prompted to enter the product key during Windows 10 installation, Skip this section. You will see this option when booting from an installation media.
During or after installation, Windows 10 automatically activates online with the same Windows 10 edition
If Windows 10 is not activated, click the Activate Now button and activate it. If this doesn’t work, click several times – maybe even after a while.
If it is not enabled and can display an error message, you may want to see these links :
- Windows 10 cannot be activated. Product Key Locked
- Windows 10 Activation Troubleshooting
This is the only way to install Windows 10 on your computer. You cannot use Windows 10 configuration and try to use your real Windows 8.1 or Windows product key. It’s not gonna work.
At this point, you may want to know if the hardware configuration of your Windows 10 device changes significantly. You may need to activate Windows 10 by contacting Microsoft Support. You can Activate by phone or use the Contact Support application for assistance.
You may also be interested in how you can directly clean up the Windows 10 installation without an update.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here