Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
We recently covered several NirSoft utilities. Here is another interesting package sniffer program. A packet sniffer is a hardware part or computer program that can intercept data traffic on a digital network. It can be useful in many ways, such as detecting intrusion attempts, analyzing network problems, collecting and reporting network statistics, and so on.
WebSiteSniffer is an application that automatically captures all website files (HTML, Flash, video, images, scripts and other content files) while browsing the Internet and stores them in a preferred folder.
Freeware is capable of working with any web browser, regardless of browser cache settings.
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
It has the following requirements,
- WinPcapture Capture Capture driver. This is an open source driver that allows you to capture network packets under Windows (any version):
- Microsoft Network Monitor (3.x) new version
- Microsoft Network Monitor version (2.x) only for Windows 2000/XP/2003
To download and install WebSiteSniffer, simply click the link at the end of the article. Scroll down the page to find the’Feedback’ column and click the’Download WebSiteSniffer’ option to start the download.
Double-click the downloaded icon and click’Extract’ to extract the contents of the zip file to a preferred folder. You will soon find your decompressed file. Just run the executable – WebSiteSniffer.exe.
After using the application, the main program window displays general statistics of some downloaded files with their host name, total file size (compressed/uncompressed) and total number of files for each file type.
Although the freeware application is useful for collecting and evaluating network statistics, it has some gaps and limitations. It requires the’Private Browsing’ option to capture some files and is inefficient to capture files from backed up websites.
Download WebSiteSniffer here.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here