Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Download Customized Task Manager from Microsoft Technet if you want more information about your running processes on your Windows system. Technet Blogger Sateesh Arveti has released a small portable application – a custom task manager that offers more features than the integrated Windows task manager.
Custom Task Manager for Windows from TechNet
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Custom Task Manager does the following :
- Displays all running processes on your system.
- Allows you to add and remove processes (tasks) on your local machine.
- Highlighting the ongoing implementation process.
- Ability to connect to any machine and display its process list.
- Ability to set or maintain the priority of a running process on your local machine.
- Ability to monitor managed memory.NET CLR.
You can download it for free on Technet blogs. It runs under Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here