Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Windows Live Messenger comes with the Aero frame enabled by default. But if you want, you can also disable this aerodynamic frame to give it a sleek look.
Disable Messenger Aero Frame Border
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
and navigate to the following registry key:
AeroWindowFrameEnabled and give it a value of ‘0‘.
This will deactivate the aerodynamic frame.
Give it a value ‘1′ ; will enable it.
You can also download these registration keys and add them directly to your registration.
Download: Enable/disable Windows Live Messenger Aero Frame.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here