Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
We sometimes encounter an unexpected topic of interest when we browse different websites, but it is difficult for us to understand the meaning of words or phrases, as texts are usually written in a foreign language.
As we cannot solve this problem independently, we usually contact the translation service Bing or Google ! You must select a text, right-click and select Translate with …. This will open the results in a new window. But what if the whole process could be interrupted with a simple tool and the results could appear as a pop-up window on the same website?
DualClip Translator software does exactly that. The program, once downloaded and installed, provides translation of selected text or clipboard content using Google/Microsoft Translator. The translated texts appear either in the Tray Balloon system or in a popup window. Let’s see how it works.
How to DualClip Translator
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
- Download and install the DualClip Translator 5MB file.
- After installation, the application is in the taskbar as a small balloon.
- To start the settings, right-click the system tray icon and select’Options’.
- Then set the’Preferred’ and’Duplicate language’ options and set the translation service (Google or Microsoft).
- The next step is to decide whether you want to see the translation results in a bubble or in a window. If in the window, select the desired font.
- If you wish, you can also use the application with keyboard shortcuts. By default, a list of keyboard shortcuts is provided with their order to help you remember their functions.
- When you are finished, you can save the settings by clicking the’Save’ option.
- To display foreign language texts in the language of your choice, press Alt+C and read the translated texts.
- As already mentioned, you can also see the translation in the taskbar.
To translate the original text in the clipboard and replace it with the language of your choice, use Alt+X. If you want to save the translated result to a text file, right-click the DualClip icon in the system tray and select’Save’.
Download page : DualClip Translator.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here