Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
With many Google Chrome add-ons reporting becoming malicious, you never know exactly what the extension will bring to your Windows PC. You may not yet know that the newly installed extension has been marked as adware and may sooner or later interfere with your PC. So what you would do not to become a victim here. ExtShield, a Chrome extension, tells you if you are using any of the Chrome add-ons identified as malware, spyware or malware.
ExtShield protects you from malicious chrome extensions
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
ExtShield, formerly known as Chrome Protector, protects your PC from over 100 advertising, spyware or malware extensions currently available in the chrome online store and used by millions of people. Another advantage of ExtShield is that it updates the blacklist of new add-ons to protect your PC from new threats.
ExtShield extension functions
- Stops more than 100 Adware, malware and spyware add-ons currently in the chrome webshop
- As shown below, ExtShield alerts you if you install or display an extension on the blacklist.
- Minimizes tracking and advertising even if an adware/spyware extension is installed.
- Does not monitor the behavior of blacklist extensions to detect malicious patterns.
- Shield code is protected to prevent malware developers from circumventing it.
Using the ExtShield extension
After installation, you can click the sign in the upper right corner of your website to see the status of your other installed extensions.
To install ExtShield, you need the following permissions :
- Access your data on all websites
- Access your tabs and browsing activities
- Manage your applications, extensions and topics
After installation, ExtShield tracks add-ons added to your PC and alerts you when you install something that captures your activity. You can then click on the extension you are using and compare it with the black list.
You can search for suspicious extensions at any time by clicking the ExtShield icon. When I clicked on it, I received the No Malware message on my PC.
The developer recommends a central knowledge center for real-time updates of blacklists. ExtShield should inform users in the future if an installed extension is suspected of being malware or adware.
You can download the ExtShield extension from Google Webstore and start tracking malicious extensions immediately.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here