Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
If your Bluetooth devices do not work properly on a computer running Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7, you need to update the device drivers, check the status of the two associated services and apply this Microsoft patch to see if anything helps.
Bluetooth does not work under Windows
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
1] Update your Bluetooth drivers . This helps to solve the problem in most cases.
2] For Bluetooth to work, the Bluetooth, Bluetooth Device Monitor, Bluetooth OBEX Service and Bluetooth Support Services must work correctly, so make sure they are running and working. To do this, run services.msc to open the Service Manager. Check that they are set to Automatic (delayed) and that the service is started and running. If this is not the case, click the Start Service button to start the service. Let’s see if it helps.
3] See this message if your Bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly.
4] This problem may also occur due to a problem in PnPlayer. If you have a computer that runs Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 and you have installed a Bluetooth adapter on your computer, you can find it:
- Bluetooth helpdesk cannot start after restarting the computer. Also, Bluetooth devices do not function properly.
- If you are searching for Bluetooth devices in the Control Panel, the search may not be complete. Also, you may notice that the progress bar never seems to be finished and the pointer stays on an hourglass
Visit KB980396 for more details.
Let us know if any of these tips have helped you or if you have any other suggestions.
Check these messages:
- Bluetooth devices without display or connection
- The Bluetooth mouse disconnects randomly under Windows.
- Bluetooth speakers paired, but no sound or music
- The file cannot be sent or received via Bluetooth.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here