Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Microsoft Outlook users have a problem: synchronization with iCloud fails after installing security updates on June 13, 2017. Here are some details and corrections.
Regardless of the Outlook version, it is no longer possible to access iCloud contacts or calendar appointments. Outlook displays the following error dialog box.
The folder group cannot be opened. MAPI was unable to load the C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Apple\Internet Services\APLZOD.dll information service. Make sure that the service is properly installed and configured.
How To Fix Microsoft Outlook iCloud Sync Problem Error 0X80040604:
Uninstalling multiple Office versions
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
The first and most frequent reason why your iCloud installation could not start is that you have installed several versions of Office on your PC. To solve the problem, you must uninstall all versions and reinstall only the latest version.
First, run the Programs and Functions program to uninstall the applications. (Click on the Start menu, type “Programs and Functions” and press Enter.)
Browse the list of applications and uninstall all Outlook applications you find (right click > Uninstall).
Once you have done this, download the latest version of Outlook and install it on your computer. Alternatively, you can get the version you used before, but make sure you install the latest updates for it.
Now try to re-synchronize with iCloud.
Restoring the iCloud data file
In Outlook, choose File > Account Settings > Account Settings > Account Settings > Account Settings.
Select the Data File > iCloud > Delete tab.
Open the iCloud application (select Windows > Control Panel > iCloud).
Select Configure contacts, calendar and iCloud tasks in Outlook.
Once the installation is complete, open Outlook.
You may be asked to enter your iCloud password, depending on whether you have already registered it or not.
If the problem persists, you can run the System File Checker (SFC) utility. This convenient integrated tool checks your file system.
- Click on Start and start typing “cmd” on your keyboard.
- Cmd should appear with a black icon in your search results.
- Right-click on it and select Run as administrator.
- When prompted to enter the administrator password, enter the password and click OK.
- A new all-black window opens. You can enter commands directly in this window.
- Enter sfc/scannow and press Enter.
- This process will take a long time. You can reduce and modify these black windows.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.