Updated September 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
After installing software (e. g. Microsoft Office 2007), the user receives an error message when trying to start the Cortona3D tool.
“C2DEPro.exe – Ordinal not found. The ordinal 10146 could not be located in the dynamic link library mfc90u.dll”
Ordinal errors not found (for example, Ordinal 203 could not be found in the CWBSV.DLL dynamic link library) are the result of a damaged client access installation. The error implies that an executable or dynamic client access library (dll) is at a different version or service pack level from another dependent DLL.
The usual cause of the error is that an exe or DLL client access file has been copied to another directory. For example, a user may accidentally copy a file such as rmtcmd.exe or rtopcb.exe into his own directory instead of copying a shortcut to that file. When client access is updated, the installation code does not find or update any files outside the normal installation path, and this old file cannot be executed.
Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package
If you receive the error message “The Ordinal xxx could not be found in the Dynamic Link Library C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft VS Code Insiders\code – insiders.exe”, it means that the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable computer is missing on your computer.
The Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) installs the runtime components of the Visual C+++ libraries that are required to run applications developed with Visual C++ SP1 on a computer that does not have Visual C++ 2008 SP1 installed.
Important : Make sure you have the latest Service Pack and important updates for the version of Windows you are using. To find the latest security updates, visit Windows Update.
- Click on the Download button on this page to start the download.
- Do one of the following:
To start the installation immediately, click on Run.
To save the download to your computer for later installation, click Save.
To cancel the installation, click Cancel.
If you already have Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package, but the problem persists, you may need to update Windows to apply any updates that may have been made to the package.
- Click the Start button, type Windows Updates, then select Check for Updates or Windows Updates, depending on your version of Windows.
- Click on’Check for updates’ and wait while Windows checks for updates for your PC. Windows automatically starts downloading and installing updates as soon as there are new ones. If
- automatic updates are disabled, proceed to the next step.
- If there are updates, you will receive a message informing you that important or optional updates are available, or inviting you to check for important or optional updates. Click on the message to display the updates you want to install.
- Check the update boxes under Important and optional, then click Install.
- Once the updates are installed, try to reinstall Gravel or Smart Switch or the game.
If you get the same error message, but the LIBEAY32.DLL is missing, you must install OpenSSL. The complete error message is as follows:
“Ordinal not found. The Ordinal [Xxxx] could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library Libeay32.dll.”
When installing OpenSSL, make sure that it is installed in the Windows system directory. Libeay32.dll is connected to security.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.