Updated January 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, also known as PUBG, is an Internet multiplayer game in which players land on an island where they must find and obtain weapons in order not to be killed by others. The playing field decreases when the last person standing wins. Today, many users are confronted with the problem that PUBG buildings are not loaded. After installing a new update of PUBG, users began to face the problem that things are not loading.
PUBG Developer said that creating the manufacturing process to display the highest quality textures is slower. This means that the buildings will load faster, allowing you to continue quickly and start looting, while slowly increasing the quality of the felt, until it is fully returned in maximum quality.
How not to repair the loading of Buildinga’s PUBG textures:
You may not have to try them all; just browse the list until you find the one that suits you.
Press the Tab key during skydiving.
To solve your graphic problem, you can make your game load the texture of the building before landing.
To do this, while removing the parachute, press the Tab key on the keyboard to display the inventory screen. Your game may freeze for a while while while the texture is loading. Then check to see if it corrects your texture problems. I hope that’s the case. But if this is not the case, there are other patches that you can try below.
Play the game in pre-render.
This trick consists in forcing the game to return most of its assets before falling to the ground by parachute.
After getting off the plane and heading to where you want to go (holding down the W key for the duration of the operation), press TAB as soon as your parachute deploys automatically.
Disable Nvidia Shadowplay.
It is one of the easiest solutions for people with a Nvidia graphics card. All you have to do is to disable the shadow play. Simply open the GeForce General Settings menu and uncheck the Share option.
Update of the graphics driver
An obsolete version of the graphics can also sometimes interfere with the gameplay, causing the problem that buildings are not loaded into PUBG. However, updating your graphics driver can solve this problem.
Move the game files to your SSD.
Slow rendering of unloaded buildings or buildings due to slow file transfer from disk to RAM. You can quickly store files in memory by starting them from Solid State Drive (SSD). You must transfer the game folder to your SSD.
If you do not have space on your SSD, simply transfer it via the paging file (virtual memory) and it will be rendered faster.
Steps to transfer the file:
- Go to local drive C : \ Program files (x86) \ Steam \ Steamapps \ Common \ PUBG
- You then access your game folder, then drag and drop it into the steam folder of your SSD.
- If you do not have a steam folder on your SSD, you will need to create a current folder with the Steam settings.
- Click on the Steam menu in the menu bar and go to Settings.
- In the pop-up window, click on Downloads and on the next screen, click on the Steam Library Folder button.
- You will now see a pop-up window, select Add Library Folder as shown in the figure.
- Now select a folder on your SSD where you want to save your PUBG files. Or you can create a new folder on the SSD and name it as you wish.
- When the folder creation is complete, select the folder.
- You have successfully added a folder to the library folders, click on the Close button.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.