Last Updated on November 9, 2020
Updated September 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Error 0x27 is a kind of blue screen error detected in Microsoft Windows operating systems. The file can be found for Windows operating system. RDR_FILE_SYSTEM has popularity rating 1 / 10.
This tutorial contains information about bug 0x27 or also known as RDR_FILE_SYSTEM. Errors such as RDR_FILE_SYSTEM indicate that your computer is faulty and should be repaired if possible. Below you will find information on how to fix the 0x27 bug and get your computer back to normal.
This may be due to both hardware and software, such as Windows, when it was installed on your computer. BSOD may be caused by a hardware problem or poorly written or incompatible device driver. The most common hardware problems causing BSOD may be overclocking, memory defect, overheating or power problems. Screen BSOD shows the nature of the problem.
Allow certain ports
If the Windows firewall is enabled on your private network, you need to enable these ports, including 137, 138, 139 and 445.
- Go to the Start menu and select the most appropriate Windows Firewall.
- Click Advanced Settings > Inbound Rules on the left > New Rule.
- Then click Port > Next > TCP, select the Specific local ports check box, enter the appropriate port numbers, and click Next > Allow end connection.
Connection with Wifi/Ethernet turned off
One of the ways to solve the problem is to disable Wifi/Ethernet so that when connected to Windows it can not connect to any online service.
- In this particular case, the blue screen appears only when you login to the user domain profile.
- One of the possible solutions is to disable the wireless network and login to a domain account that is not connected to the network.
- After a successful login, reconnect the wireless network.
- Now click on the search bar and open the control panel.
- In the search bar, type the Synchronization Center in the control panel and open the control panel.
- Now click the Offline Folder Management button on the sidebar.
- Click the Disable Offline button.
- Now restart the system.
A very common way to fix these errors is to download and install delayed updates. To update Windows to the latest version, follow the following instructions
- Press the Windows key simultaneously with pressing X.
- Now press the search option.
- Type in “Update” and click “Check for updates”.
- The Update window will show you the updates, if you have them.
- Install the update, restart and try to reproduce the problem.
Make sure your Windows 10 is updated.
The most common cause of BSoD errors is software or hardware incompatibility, and you can avoid most compatibility problems by regularly downloading Windows updates.
Updates often fix compatibility issues and security vulnerabilities, so it is recommended to download them often.
In addition to Windows 10 updates, we recommend that you update your drivers regularly.
Since BSoD problems are often caused by faulty or incompatible drivers, make sure that your motherboard, network adapter and graphics card drivers are up to date to avoid the RDR_FILE_SYSTEM error.
If you need to update your drivers, you can easily do so by manually downloading them from the hardware manufacturer’s website.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.