Updated November 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Many users are facing error 0x91d70000 when trying to play a disc game from their Xbox One console. What is the cause of the Xbox One error 0x91d70000? This means that the formatting of the game CD is not recognized by the console. Inconsistent network, firmware errors, corrupted Blu-ray discs, optical errors, and file corruption can all cause the Xbox One error.
How to fix error 0x91d70000 on Xbox One? Several effective troubleshooting techniques are presented in the following context.
Make sure the disk is clean and not defective.
Clean the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom.
Make sure Blu-ray Player app is installed successfully.
If you can play game discs but cannot play CDs, DVDs, or Blu-ray discs, make sure the Blu-ray player application has been successfully installed.
Turn off then on console and router
Rebooting your console and router is a common way to troubleshoot firmware issues. Many users have found this method useful. You can follow these steps to restart your console. Hence:
Step 1. Disconnect all cables from the console.
Step 2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for at least 10 seconds until the console turns off completely.
Step 3. Press the restart button (or the power button) on your router or modem. Then wait a few minutes.
Step 4. Connect the cables to the Xbox console and press the Xbox button to activate it.
Step 5.Turn on your router / modem, insert the CD into your console, and see if the Xbox One error 0x91d70000 goes away.
Clear persistent storage
- Press the Xbox button on your controller.
- From the home screen select Settings.
- Then select Console.
- Select “Disc & Blu-ray” on the console screen.
- In the “Disc & Blu-ray” section, select “Persistent storage.”
- This will erase persistent storage.
Continuous storage cleaning reported by users helped them fix the error.
Check if the optical drive is working
- If the problem persists, the problem may be with your console’s optical drive.
- Several users reported that the console can detect the drive if they grab the hard drive as soon as they insert it and prevent it from entering initially.
- However, this indicates a faulty optical drive that may need repair.
- If grabbing a disc solves the problem, take your console to a service center and have them check the problem with the optical drive.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.