Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
If you receive an error message when using DirectAccess on Windows 10 Enterprise Edition, your computer may have been incorrectly detected as being outside the domain network. Here’s a solution to fix the problem. This error message appears when you use Windows settings to troubleshoot the network adapter to resolve the problem.
Direct access allows users to log in to a remote user without using a VPN. However, the problem begins when you put your computer to sleep. Instead of restarting your client PC to solve this problem, you should follow these tips and tricks.
Fix Using the Internet Properties
To solve the problem, use the Internet properties
- Press W8K + R and type inetcpl.cpl in the Run dialog box to open the Internet properties.
- In the Internet Properties window, switch to the Security tab. Select Local Intranet and then click Sites.
- In the Local Intranet window, clear the Include all local (intranet) sites that are not listed in the other areas and include all sites that bypass the proxy server options.
- Click OK.
- Apply, OK.
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Using the Registry Editor
- press W8K + R and type regedit in the Run dialog box to open the Registry Editor, click OK
- In the left pane of the Registry Editor, navigate to the following registry key
- Now delete the entries that correspond to your IP address after exporting or saving them.
- Close the registry editor and restart it, which would finally solve the problem.
Renew the IP Address
When connecting to a network, the client checks the IPv6 addresses assigned to its network interfaces. If an address is within the IPv6 address prefix range of the intranet, the DirectAccess client determines that it can reach the intranet.
So I suggest you try to renew your IP address to test and exploit it:
- Ipconfig /release
- Ipconfig /release6
- Ipconfig /renew
- Ipconfig /renew6
- Ipconfig /flushdns
Using the Ping Test under Microsoft Windows
To use the ping program under Microsoft Windows, follow these steps:
- Open a DOS command window. To do this, click Start, click Run, type cmd, and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type the following command. Replace example.com with the domain you want to test :
- ping example.com
- Interpreting the ping result:
- If the remote host is active and configured to respond to ping requests, the responses appear. For example, the following output shows ping responses from an A2 hosting server.
- If the remote host is down or not configured to respond to ping requests, no responses are shown.
This time, your problem should disappear.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.