Updated January 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Airplane mode is a useful feature of Windows 10, but despite the usefulness of this feature, users are reporting some problems with Airplane mode and Windows 10, so let’s see if we can fix these problems. Airplane mode could save us a lot of data when we travel.
One problem reported by users is that they cannot turn off Airplane mode. This can cause a lot of problems and limit the use of your device, but fortunately there are a few solutions you can try.
What is the Airplane or Flight Mode?
Airplane mode in Windows was first introduced in Windows 8. Airplane mode does nothing more than disable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth at the same time. For a mobile phone, Airplane or Flight mode disables Wi-Fi, cellular networks, FM radio, and Bluetooth simultaneously.
Although Airplane mode is a convenient feature of Windows 10, the problem with this feature is that it is sometimes difficult to disable Airplane mode. Yes, when Plan is enabled, clicking on the Plan tile in the Action Center should disable Plan mode, but this does not always happen in Windows 10.
Run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter
System Maintenance Troubleshooting helps you automatically perform Windows computer maintenance tasks. It detects if there is an ongoing conflict or integrity violation and also resolves common problems. Please follow the steps below :
- Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and press Enter.
- Select System and Security and click System Maintenance.
- Click Next and follow the prompt.
- Restart your computer and see if it is useful to disable Airplane mode.
- Please inform us of the result and let us know if you need further assistance.
Disable Airplane Mode via the Action Center
- You must first open the Action Center (Windows key + A is the shortcut key)
- You can activate or deactivate it by pressing the “Airplane Mode” button.
Deactivating the Airplane Mode with the Network Icon
- Go to the taskbar and click the icon of your network in the notification area.
- If you press the Airplane Mode button, you can turn it on or off.
Wireless Physical Switch
- The main task is to determine whether or not there is a physical switch for wireless communication.
- If you have the physical switch and it is turned off, you will never be able to exit aircraft mode. Switch to “On” mode.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.