Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Broken Shortcut Fixer looks for broken shortcuts on your Windows computer and automatically fixes any shortcuts it can find using the Windows link resolution method.
Fix broken shortcuts
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Select the drive to scan and click Scan Shortcuts. All shortcuts that cannot be repaired appear as defective. These broken shortcuts can be deleted or you can examine them individually by clicking Show shortcut.
- Click Scan Shortcuts to repair and find broken shortcuts.
- Double-click broken shortcuts to display them in Windows.
- Move the mouse pointer over a broken shortcut to see the broken path.
- Delete broken shortcuts sends the selected shortcuts to the Recycle Bin.
Broken Shortcut Fixer is a portable freeware that also works under Windows 7 and can be downloaded from the softpedia.
Start Menu Cleaner might also interest you !
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here