Last Updated on September 29, 2020
Updated November 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
The command line or CMD is a useful Windows built-in utility that can be used to remove partitions, format disks, convert file systems and much more. CMD is available in the following versions of Windows, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc.
Many Windows users, however, report that their command line continues to appear in Windows. While computer users say the problem doesn’t seem serious, it still annoys many users. The command line that appears randomly disappears within a second, which can interfere with your viewing, playing games, or performing other tasks on your computer.
The following situations, in which CMD may occur, continue to appear:
- the first Windows protocol, such as Windows 10;
- while you are using your computer, for example, while playing computer games.
Run a Clean Boot
Here we’ll show you how to clean up Windows 10 as an example so that you can monitor your computer and reboot it.
- Click on “Start” and find: msconfig> select “System Configuration”;
- In the “System Configuration” section, click “Services”> “Hide all Microsoft services” and select “Disable all”.
- 3. In the System Configuration section click “Start” and then “Open Task Manager”.
- Select each autoload element at startup and click Disable>Close Task Manager.
- 5. On the “Start” tab in the “System Configuration” > “Restart computer” section click “OK”.
This will allow your computer to work normally again and you will find that the CMD window no longer appears.
Remove the adware from Windows that can display the command line
- Go to the bottom left corner and press the Start button.
- Select the Control Panel and, depending on your version of Windows, click on “Programs and Components” or “Installing and uninstalling programs”.
- Find recently installed programs that may be related to adware.
- Right-click it and select “Delete”.
- Save your changes by clicking OK.
SFC, known as system file checker, can be used as a tool to scan all important Windows files on your computer and restore them as needed. Missing or damaged system files, such as DLL files, can cause CMD errors, etc. to occur all the time. D. in Windows. Let’s see how SFC works for CMD.exe resolution. Now you will see an unusual error on your PC:
- Press Win + R> type: cmd and press “OK” to open the command line.
- Type: sfc / scannow and press Enter.
- After scanning, restart your computer and check if the problem with CMD.exe has been solved.
Disable Microsoft Office to stop the cmd pop-up window
- Click the “Start” button in the lower left corner of your desktop.
- Enter the Job Scheduler in the search field and open the program.
- Select Job Scheduler Library, then select Microsoft and finally click Office.
- Find the OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration task and turn it off.
If the request still appears, you may need to repeat the process and also disable the OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerLogon task.
Check your RAM
The third command line troubleshooting method continues to appear and close in Windows 10. It checks your RAM if it works correctly or not.
Let me tell you that checking your RAM itself requires some technical knowledge.
Instead of testing yourself, I recommend that you go to the nearest IT service center and ask the appropriate authorities to test your computer.
If your RAM is not in good condition, I recommend buying a new RAM.
Reboot your computer
Often, when a user gets this error, the first method they use is to restart the computer.
Let me tell you that restarting your system actually fixes various computer errors.
Although the command-line fix continues to detect a problem in your Windows 10 operating system, the first thing you can do is to restart your computer.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.