Updated September 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
How often do your children use the Internet and how do they use it? If you think your kids use the Internet like you do, you’re wrong. While we shop, bank, work and do other useful things on the Internet, our children are busier downloading games, browsing videos and using social networks.
The lives of today’s children are increasingly dominated by the Internet and game consoles, so it is very important to understand your children’s Internet habits. There is a large increase in the number of children (all age groups) who have unattended Internet access through personal computers in their room.
Kidzy is the best solution to this problem. It is a free browser designed especially for children. The browser has special filtering tools to keep your children away from inappropriate content on the Internet. Kidzy is very alert and offers both security while surfing and user-friendliness.
Kidzy Browser for Kids
- – You can block inappropriate websites by using the browser setting option in the lower right corner. You can limit navigation to a single page or selected areas. This function also indirectly protects the computer system against malicious websites on the Internet.
- – This feature is more appropriate for working parents whose children stay at home alone for a long time. With this Kidzy feature, you can easily control your child’s Internet usage time.
- – This feature allows you to control the type of websites your child can surf. You can place these predefined websites as bookmarks in the browser and your children can browse them with a simple mouse click. You can also define navigation on a single page if you wish.
- Kidzy 1.0 only supports English and Hebrew, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista & Windows XP, Bot 32-bit & 64-bit. This child safety browser will soon be available for Android and Apple devices.
The Internet undoubtedly brings an exciting world for children, including entertainment and education, but it also brings challenges and risks. Kidzy.org helps your child enjoy the benefits of the Internet without interfering with online vulnerabilities.
You can also try Weblock for Kids, another free parental control browser for Windows.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here