Updated September 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
With a Windows benchmark tool, you can evaluate your computer’s performance and compare your configuration and ratings with your friends.
Auslogics BenchTown is a new free software for Windows that helps you determine the actual speed of your PC.
Auslogics BenchTown performs multiple system performance tests and analyzes your memory speed, CPU calculations, 3D desktop graphics, 3D game graphics and hard drive performance.
When the tests are completed, you will receive a score based on the performance of your system.
You can also upload your results to BenchTown and compare them with thousands of users worldwide. You must first register to be able to compare them. Click the Compare with Friends button to download your results.
There is also a’Stop Benchmark’ button that allows you to stop the test halfway if necessary.
BenchTown also has an integrated system information module that allows you to easily access your system ratings and specifications.
Would you like to try it? Go to his download page.
These links may also interest you :
- FurMark : A reference to measure the performance of your graphics card
- Benchmark & test the speed of your CD/DVD drives with Nero DiscSpeed
- Analyse and compare your Windows computer system
- How to compare and monitor hard disks and USB drives with CrystalDisk.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here