Updated January 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Microsoft has adopted the open source Chromium project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new Microsoft Edge runs on the same Chromium web engine as the Google Chrome browser, giving you best-in-class web compatibility and performance.
Microsoft has also introduced a new Microsoft Edge logo to capture the waves of innovation that Microsoft wants to bring to you.
The new Chrome-based Microsoft Edge is supported by all versions of Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server (2016 and later), Windows Server (2008 R2 to 2012 R2) and MacOS.
Microsoft Edge includes a feedback button in the toolbar that allows you to quickly send feedback to Microsoft about your experience or issues with the Microsoft Edge version.
If you prefer not to have the Feedback button on the Microsoft Edge toolbar, you can remove it.
This tutorial shows you how to add or remove the toolbar feedback button in Microsoft Edge on a chrome basis.
To add or remove the Feedback toolbar button in Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click the menu button with three dots or press Alt+F.
- Click the Settings item.
- Click Appearance on the left side.
- On the right side, enable or disable the toggle option of the Feedback button for what you want.
Using the shortcut menu to remove the feedback button from the toolbar
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Right-click on the “Feedback” button.
- In the context menu, choose Hide from the toolbar.
Removing the “Feedback” button using a registry hack
- Open the Windows 10 Registry Editor and navigate to the following path :
- If the path does not exist, create it.
- Then create a password (32-bit) and name it “UserFeedbackAllowed”.
- Set the data value to 0 while the base is hexadecimal. When you are finished, save the configuration.
- Restart your computer to find the “Send a comment” button, which is no longer present in the new Microsoft Edge browser.
- This means that you cannot send comments to Microsoft about the browser.
- However, if you want to retrieve it, set the data value to 1.
- Restart your computer to retrieve the “Send Comment” button.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.