Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Adding images to your TikTok video makes it even more unique and attractive. It also encourages your friends to visit you and follow you on your TikTok account. If you are looking for a way to add images to a TikTok video, read the full article below.
TikTok is a mobile application that allows you to share and create a 15 second video. On TikTok, you can improve your dancing, lip sync, singing and create a video at the same time. You can also add photos to your videos to make them even more impressive for your audience. Here are the simple steps to add pictures to a TikTok video.
Adding Photos to a TikTok Background
There are two main ways to add photos to TikTok The first option is simply to add a photo from your gallery to the background of your TikTok video.
Note: Before continuing, make sure you have the latest version of the application. Get updates from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store iOS.
To Add a Photo from your Gallery to your TikTok
- Launch TikTok on your tablet or phone.
- Tap the large icon at the bottom of the startup screen to create a new TikTok.
- Save a TikTok as you normally would.
- Stop recording (tap the large circle at the bottom of the screen).
- Tap Effect at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select the “Upload My Picture” option to change the background (green photo gallery icon).
- Select a photo from your gallery to use it as the background for your video.
- Tap Save again to stop recording your video. Your photo will be the new background, pretty neat, right?
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
Some TikTok to Takeaways
Yes, TikTok may seem like a pretty weird platform at the moment, but it could be a great tool to inspire your young audience and raise awareness later on. As it is only one year old, it is also a great place for first video experiments.
While you’re thinking about or filming your first videos, here are a few tips to help you create unique and engaging contributions:
- Enjoy the special effects. There are many ways to spice up your video, and the TikTok audience is waiting for it. So play and experiment with them.
- Make the music your own. Most of the videos on the platform have some kind of song or sound effect in the background.
- Shoot a few videos with several shots. This makes it more interesting and active.
- Don’t be afraid to show a lighter side or a sense of humour. People come to this platform to be entertained.
- Use trendy hashtags and try a challenge video. Then add the relevant hashtags to the title of your post so that the video appears when you search for the post.
- See what other brands are doing. Even if your company doesn’t have to start using TikTok yet, videos from other brands can give you some ideas for your own strategy.
Once you have become familiar with TikTok, you will have no problem navigating the application, downloading videos or posting your own masterpieces. However, given the popularity of TikTok, it looks like it will stay that way. These tips and tricks from TikTok should help you master the application.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.