Updated January 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Video has become an important feature on Twitter, with occasional users and major brands regularly downloading clips. Watching and sharing videos on Twitter is quite easy, but storing them on your computer, smartphone or tablet is impossible on the platform, forcing users to find alternative methods to download their favorite Twitter clips.
It’s easy to download videos from Twitter, as long as you have the right tools at hand, whether you’re on a desk, phone or tablet.
When you see an online image you want to save, it’s quite simple – all you have to do is right-click and you’re ready to go. This technique also works on Twitter (although things are a little more complicated with multiple image messages), but you will need to take a different approach when it comes to saving videos.
There are many reasons why you should download videos from Twitter, and how you proceed depends a lot on how you use the desktop or the mobile version of the service.
If you are a desktop Twitter user (i.e. someone who accesses the site with a web browser running Windows, MacOS or Linux), there are several online tools that can be used to download Twitter videos.
Using a third-party application to download Twitter videos
Whenever you find a video or gif funny and interesting, you can download and install a third-party Twitter video downloader to store it on your devices. For Windows or Mac users, you can try Gihosoft TubeGet, a video downloader designed for you to record videos from YouTube and of course Twitter. In addition to Twitter, you can also download Facebook videos. To record Facebook videos, you can refer to this article: Download and save Facebook videos. Now let’s get back to the subject and look at the step-by-step instructions on how to record Twitter videos with Gihosoft TubeGet on Windows & Mac computers.
- Select the arrow next to the tweet and choose Copy link to tweet. If you are already watching the tweet with the video, you can copy the URL displayed in the navigation bar of your browser.
- Paste the URL into the SaveTweetVid text box and click Download.
- Select one of the download options. You should see download links for different video qualities.
- The download of the Twitter video should start automatically, but if it doesn’t, right-click on the page and select the save option. Or, if you see a menu at the bottom right, select it, then select
- Download. You may also be lucky to use the Ctrl+S key combination.
Download the Twitter video with Readle documents
Basically, the Documents by Readle application has a built-in browser that downloads or saves the URL of the video you have entered, while Chrome or Safari browsers only read the video and do not allow you to download/save it. The browser acts as a video download application for you and allows you to record any video for which you have entered the URL.
Tell us how to record Twitter videos in the camera’s role with documents.
- Download the “Documents by Readle” application from the App Store and launch Twitter on your iPhone.
- Go to the desired video clip and press the drop-down arrow >’Share tweet via’ >’Copy link to tweet’.
- Start the “Documents” application > tap on the browser icon (Safari as in the lower right corner). Now browse the website http://twittervideodownloader.com with the integrated document browser.
- Paste the URL copied here, then click on’Download’. Let the download link be generated. Now click on’Download video’ and enter the name and destination of the video.
- If you touch’Done’, the download of the video file to your iPhone will start.
Your video will be downloaded to your iPhone, browse the destination folder and enjoy it.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.