Updated November 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Dark mode is already available in several applications, including WhatsApp, YouTube, Facebook, Messenger, etc. Here’s a very simple tip to enable dark mode in WhatsApp Web.
WhatsApp Web is one of the most used features of the world’s most popular messaging application. With WhatsApp Web, you can use WhatsApp on your laptop, PC, and even your iPad. If you have dark mode enabled on WhatsApp for iPhone or Android, you may be wondering how to enable dark mode on WhatsApp Web. The good news is that there are easy ways to enable dark mode on WhatsApp Web. Now WhatsApp Web’s dark mode is more pleasing to the eye and certainly much more enjoyable to use. There are two ways to enable dark mode on WhatsApp Web, and we show you both of them here.
It is unclear when WhatsApp will introduce dark mode for web users. Facebook has introduced a dark mode feature for their website worldwide. This feature was first announced at this year’s F8 conference.
- Update your browsers – Google Chrome or Firefox – to the latest version.
- Update the WhatsApp application on your smartphone with the latest firmware.
Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp Web
The following section describes how to enable the dark theme in WhatsApp Web :
- Go to web.whatsapp.com and right click on the area outside the chat.
- Click Explore.
- You can also press Ctrl+Shift+I to open the browser console.
- Press Ctrl+f to search for the string body class= “web”.
- Double-click “web” and add “dark” to make the string body class=” become “web dark”.
- Press Enter to apply the string, and WhatsApp Web now uses the dark theme.
That’s all there is to it. You should now be able to take advantage of the dark mode in WhatsApp Web. If that doesn’t work for you, you can return to light mode in the same way and select the light mode theme.
Until now, this feature was not available in the desktop application. However, an update is expected to be released soon. After deployment, you can update the application and follow a similar procedure to activate the new Black Mode theme.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.