Updated January 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Sometimes the Windows system displays error messages about damaged or missing adcjavas.inc files. Such situations may occur when installing software, for example. Each software program needs certain resources, libraries, and source data to function properly. A corrupted or missing adcjavas.inc file can therefore affect the failure of the running process.
What is adcjavas.inc?
This file contains ADO constants that are used for client-side scripting with Microsoft JScript.
Microsoft JScript does not support type libraries, so you do not need to reference ADO in your project. As a result, related functions such as command line completion are not supported. In addition, ADO enumeration constants are not defined by default in JScript.
However, ADO provides you with two include files that contain the following definitions for using JScript :
For server-side scripting, use Adojavas.inc, which is installed by default in the c:\Programs\Common Files\System\Dado\ folder.
For client-side scripts, use Adcjavas.inc, which is installed by default in the c:\Applications\Common files\System\msdac\ folder.
Scan your computer for malware.
Windows files are often attacked by malware that prevents them from working properly. The first step in solving problems with adcjavas.inc or other Windows system files should be to scan your system for malware using an antivirus tool.
If you do not have anti-virus software installed on your system, you should do this immediately. An unprotected system is not only a source of file errors, but more importantly, it makes your system vulnerable to many threats.
Running the DISM and SFC scanners
- Start typing cmd in the search bar and right-click the command prompt.
- Then click Run as administrator.
- If you are prompted to enter or confirm an administrator password, feel free to type the password or click Allow.
- You can now type the following command and then press Enter Dism.exe /online /Cleanup Image /Restore Health.
- The command may take a few minutes. Wait patiently and then restart your computer.
- Open the command prompt again as an administrator.
- Type sfc /scannow in the window and press Enter to start the SFC scan.
- Keep the command prompt window open until the command is completed.
- If you receive a message saying that Windows Resource Protection found corrupted files but was unable to repair some of them, try restarting your PC in Safe Mode and run the command again.
Keep your system up to date
- Go to the Windows Start menu.
- Go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.
- Here you can see all available updates.
- If you find updates that are not applied, just install them now.
- Finally, restart your computer to complete the update process.
- Many forms of file corruption seem to be related to the fact that the latest updates are not installed on your computer. Windows 10 allows you to choose how to get the latest updates to keep your PC running safely.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.