Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
It’s easy to write an email with the Gmail web application or desktop client. But what happens if you receive a message saying “Gmail address not found”?
There are several reasons why mail is not delivered. Below are the most common causes and some tips on what you can do to solve the problem. We’ve also provided some typical error messages, but unfortunately the exact error message varies from mail system to mail system.
Check the recipient’s email address
- A common error in Gmail is an incorrect recipient email address.
- Check for missing characters or numbers in the recipient’s email address.
- If the problem persists, ask the recipient to resend the email address.
- Copy and paste the address into Gmail and resend the email.
Check to see if the email has been deleted.
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
- Another reason emails can bounce is because there are no email accounts.
- Make sure the email address you’re sending email to is active, not deleted.
- To make sure it is an active email address, follow these steps.
- In your Chrome browser, press Ctrl + Shift + N. This opens a new Incognito window.
- Go to the Gmail sign in page.
- Enter the recipient’s email address (not yours, but the recipient’s) and click Next.
- If the message says ‘this account was recently deleted and possibly restored’, it means the recipient’s email address is probably no longer active.
Add the email address from your address book
When you type an address in the To, Cc, or Bcc field of a message you compose, Gmail suggests addresses from your contact list. Press Enter to select the name at the top of the list, or scroll down to select another address. If Gmail doesn’t suggest the address you want, continue typing.
Gmail suggests the addresses you most often send email to first. To see a complete list of your most-sent contacts, click Gmail in the top-left corner of your Gmail page, and then select Contacts. Then click More Contacted.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.