Updated January 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Google recently introduced Google Lens, which analyzes what you see and gives you results in real time. It will tell you what the image is or give you links to help you understand it better.
There are several ways to stop Google Lens from working. Lens may not work as it should and identify objects in the images, or it may not even start and show the user some kind of error message instead – or half a dozen other things. In addition, there’s another cause for any lens function not working.
With this technology, you can do the following (as shown on the Google PlayStore page and works for images from your Google Photos):
- Act on the text. Google Lens intelligently checks the available text on the image. It will search for a dish directly from the menu, add events to your calendar, get directions, call a number, translate words, search the web and more. Or just copy and paste to save time. Click to start analyzing the image.
- Learn more about the world. Discover popular places of interest. Check ratings, hours of operation, historical facts and more. Click to start analyzing the image.
- Identify plants and animals. Find out what plant is in your friend’s house or what kind of dog you saw in the park. Click to start analyzing the image.
- Find a look you like. See an outfit that attracts attention? Or a chair that matches your living room perfectly? Find similar clothes, furniture and interior design – without having to describe what you’re looking for in a search box. Click to start analyzing the image.
- Buy smarter. In addition to identifying the image, the tool takes you to links that allow you to buy the items you want. Click to start analyzing the image.
Try deleting the data from the application.
If you access Google Lens from Google Photos, you can do this through Settings (for the operating system, not the application) > Programs > Google Photos > Memory, and then Delete Data. Deleting the data will essentially be a new installation, the only thing that will be lost will be your settings, not the actual data.
Make sure that Google Lens App is installed on your device
Google Lens has a dedicated application on the Android operating system, and it is only when this application has been downloaded that most Android devices will be able to use Lens in real time. If the application is not installed on your Android device, you will not be able to see the Google Lens icon in the Google Wizard. If the problem is that the Google Lens icon doesn’t appear anywhere in the Google Wizard, go to the Google Play store and download the Google Lens application.
Once the application is installed, launch Google Lens Wizard by tapping and holding the Home button and then tapping the compass icon in the lower right corner of the screen. The Google Lens icon should now appear next to the microphone icon on the Explorer page.
Turn on your camera’s flash to illuminate the
If you use Google Lens in a low-light environment, there is a good chance that the program will incorrectly identify points of interest (or not identify them at all!). If this is the case, you can simply brighten the area to be scanned with your device’s flash.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.