Last Updated on July 26, 2019
Updated September 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
When it comes to developing and publishing a feature-rich website, most people would probably prefer to take advantage of WordPress and other competing platforms, and that’s fine. But what would happen if there was another tool, a tool that follows web standards?
The tool we’re going to talk about today is Expression Web 4, and no, it’s not the paid version. The software giant released a free version of the tool, and we decided to try it to see if it was worth it.
What is Microsoft Expression Web 4?
Expression Web is a professional tool in its own right for the design, development and publication of attractive, feature-rich and Web standards-compliant websites.
How to install Microsoft Expression Web 4 (free version)?
Supported operating system and system requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- PC with 1 GHz processor or faster
- 1 GB RAM or more
- 2 GB or more free space on the hard disk
- NET Framework 4.0
- Silverlight 4.0
- Support for Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 graphics with WDDM (Windows Vista Display Driver Model) driver, 128 MB of graphic RAM or more, hardware Pixel Shader 3.0, 32 bits per pixel
- DVD compatible drive
- 1024 x 768 monitor or higher resolution with 24-bit color depth
- Internet functionality requires Internet access (additional fees may apply).
- Some product features require FireFox 3.0 or higher, Internet Explorer 8.
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary depending on system configuration and operating system.
To install Microsoft Expression Web 4, simply visit the official download page below, then click on the Download button. Follow the instructions and in no time you will be able to use the program for your web design needs.
If you find that it does not open, you can run it in compatibility mode and see if it helps you.
When it comes to using Expression Web 4, we will have to discuss it in detail another day, because there is a lot to learn.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.