Updated September 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
One of the errors that DirecTV users face is the error code 920. When you sit down to watch a show on DirecTV, you are confronted with the reality of having an error on your screen.
After thoroughly examining this particular problem, it turns out that there are extremely different potential culprits that could be responsible for this error code appearing.
What causes the DirecTV 920 error?
- Satellite reception problem
- Inconsistent receiver settings
- Incorrectly tuned satellite dish
How to fix DirecTV 920 error?
Press the reset button
- Locate the reset button. It is red and located on the flip side of the access card.
- Locate the reset button. In some models, the button is located on the side of the receiver.
- Press the red button and wait for the receiver to reset.
Disconnect the receiver from the mains
- Disconnect the receiver from the power source.
- Then wait at least 15 seconds and plug it back in.
Restore factory settings
- Press and hold the blue DirecTV power button on the front of the unit.
- Release it after 20-30 seconds.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here