Last Updated on October 26, 2020
Updated December 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Do you receive a message that you are not authorized to play ROBLOX?
This message can also be displayed in the following way: You are not authorized to participate in this game.
These two messages are usually called ROBLOX login errors. It is also known as the ROBLOX 524 error code.
I know that you cannot join the ROBLOX server because of a Roblox 524 error.
What causes 524 errors in Roblox?
Error code 524 may appear when trying to connect to VIP server in normal mode or as a guest. There are several reasons that may lead you to this annoying problem. This may be because the Roblox server is not working properly, or because the creator made the VIP game (private). Another frequent reason for this problem is a bad internet connection.
There are a few other causes of this error but they are quite rare so you don’t need to know about them. You can solve the problem without worrying about the cause. All you have to do is apply the solutions below.
Check if the Roblox servers are working.
Error code 524 can often occur when Roblox servers are unavailable. Many Robloxians do not know when Roblox servers are down or working incorrectly. This is how you get confused. When this error occurs, you can check the status of Roblox servers. Here you can check the current status as well as previous problems with Roblox servers.
You can also visit sites like DownDetector or IsItDownRightNow to see the current status of Roblox servers. If you want to know everything you need to know about checking the performance of Roblox servers, there is a separate manual on our website that you can view.
If the servers are working fine, but you still see this error, you should use the following method.
It is a method of checking and passing. Simply reinstalling the game will confirm that there are no errors or missing files. Reinstall the game by performing the following steps.
- Enter “uninstall the program” in the system search bar.
- The list of software installed in your system will be displayed. Find the “Roblox”.
- Select and click “Uninstall”. The Roblox is not in your system.
- Visit the official Roblox website.
- Log in and find the game you want to play.
- Join the game, download and install.
Use the easiest solution: log in again.
Many Roblox problems can be solved by simply logging out and then logging back into your Roblox account. You can also try this simple solution to fix this terrible Roblox bug with code 524. Who knows, it might work like a charm for you. Just click on the “Settings” icon and then “Exit”.
Refresh the login page once or twice, then log in with your credentials. Now check if the error is saved or fixed. This is simple but very effective, as many Robustbusters claim.
Request invitation for VIP server players
The second method is to ask players on VIP servers to send you an invitation so that you can also join these servers. Here are the steps:
- Go to the ROBLOX settings and select “Privacy”.
- Now scroll down and you’ll see a tab that says “Who can invite me to the VIP server”.
- Now you choose another player from your friends.
- Now click OK. Now find the name of the user who plays the game and send him the invitation.
- Wait until the invitation will be accepted.
- Click Join when the invitation is accepted.
The most difficult thing is the aging of your child’s account. Yes! Minors are not allowed to play some Roblox community games. The age limit for these restricted games is usually 13 years. Therefore, your child should probably return after 3 years to play this game from which he or she is constantly being kicked out for being a minor. If you think there is a problem with the information you provided to EA when setting up your Roblox account, you can contact EA support to fix your date of birth (or open a new account if I have you). Before contacting EA support, prepare the following items:
- Verification documents with a clear indication of your child’s age and photo.
- The original account identifier for your child. This will make it easier for EA staff to find your account.
- EA Support will assign you a case number as soon as you contact them with a request and make sure you have saved it for future use.
- EA staff will carefully review your request, follow the review process, and update any incorrect information stored in your child’s account. Once the age is updated, your child will have no problem playing games hosted in the Roblox community.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.