Updated March 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
Blue screen of death errors can cause many problems in Windows 10, and unfortunately, these types of errors can sometimes be difficult to fix.
Since these issues can be problematic, today we’ll show you how to fix the blue screen of death problem using the PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR stop code.
PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR is a blue screen problem that can cause many problems on your PC. This problem can be quite annoying because it causes your computer to suddenly reboot.
What causes the PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR?
- Computer viruses or malware can corrupt your Windows system files.
- Outdated system drivers can also cause blue screen of death errors.
- Damaged or corrupted Windows system files.
- Due to hardware or software problems
- Due to outdated Windows operating system
How to solve the PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR?
March 2023 Update:
You can now prevent PC problems by using this tool, such as protecting you against file loss and malware. Additionally it is a great way to optimize your computer for maximum performance. The program fixes common errors that might occur on Windows systems with ease - no need for hours of troubleshooting when you have the perfect solution at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click “Start Scan” to find Windows registry issues that could be causing PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click “Repair All” to fix all issues.
- Press the Windows + R key to run the Run application.
- Type devmgmt.MSC in the text box and press Enter to open Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, navigate to the desired device and expand the menu.
- Right-click on the driver and select Update Driver.
- Since we are dealing with the PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR error, it is best to update the drivers for devices such as keyboards, mice, headsets, etc.
- In the window that opens, click Automatically check for driver software updates.
- Windows will automatically download and install the latest drivers.
- Restart your computer.
Reset driver settings
- Press Windows + R, type devmgmt.MSC in the text box and press Enter.
- In the Device Manager window, find the desired device and expand the menu.
- Right-click the desired driver and select Properties.
- On the Driver tab, click Reset driver.
- Restart your computer after the driver is installed.
Use DISM to search for corrupted system files
- Type cmd in the Start menu search bar and right-click Command Prompt -> Run as Administrator in the search results.
- In the command line console, type DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and press Enter.
- Wait for the process to complete, then type DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and press Enter.
- Windows will fix any problems with the system image.
Using the SFC to find corrupted system files
- Type cmd in the Start menu search box and right-click Command Prompt -> Run as Administrator in the search results.
- In the console, type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
- Wait for the process to complete and close the command prompt.
- Reboot the computer.
Start the system restore
- In the Start menu search box, type System Restore.
- In the search results, click Create system restore point.
- In the next window, click Create. If the option is grayed out, click the hard disk partition under the Protection
- Options -> Configure -> Enable System Protection. Click OK.
- Enter a name for the restore point and click OK.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix a fatal PnP error?
- Use the repair tool.
- Update Windows 10.
- Uninstall your antivirus program.
- Uninstall the problem software.
- Update your drivers.
- Reset your Windows 10 settings.
- Check your hardware.
How do I fix a serious error in Windows 10?
- Find the error code for specific instructions.
- Update the software.
- Update the drivers.
- Uninstall any recently installed programs.
- Restore Windows to a previous state.
- Disable unnecessary background programs.
- Remove temporary files.
- Free up hard disk space.
What is Pnp_detected_fatal_error?
PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR is a BSoD issue that can occur on Windows 10 due to hardware failures or software incompatibilities. Keep your system and drivers up to date to resolve the blue screen issue. Using a specialized computer error tool such as BSoD is a reliable solution that you should try.
What is a PNP error?
Sometimes the Plug & Play feature does not work properly. Outdated or faulty drivers are the cause of many Windows 10 blue screen errors.