Updated November 2022: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
- Download and install the repair tool here.
- Let it scan your computer.
- The tool will then repair your computer.
There are several screen capture tools available for Windows, the capture tool is the default for Windows, and the print screenshot button is also used to create screenshots. However, the default screen capture tool has limited functionality. However, there is one important drawback: scrolling the screenshot. That’s why we created this article on how to take a scrolling screenshot in Windows 7, 8 and 10. You can take full-screen screenshots using only keyboard shortcuts and save the image to PDF, JPG or any other file format.
What are scrollable screenshots?
A scrollable screenshot is the most efficient way to get the entire page in one screenshot.
You can always take a screenshot by scrolling down the page to get much more information at one time.
The PicPick software can be used for free for personal or non-commercial purposes. The screen shot scroll feature is very useful because you can save your screenshot as a PDF, PNG, GIF, JPG, or BMP. Before you save your screenshot, you can annotate part of it with a text tool, brush, marker, image effects, rectangle selection and other tools.
Download the installer or the portable version. Once you’ve launched the software, use the File menu in the main interface and click the Scroll Window. You can also go to the options window and set the keyboard shortcut to launch the scroll screen capture command. You can then select the area to capture in the foreground window and left-click. It activates the automatic scrolling option, completes scrolling and opens the captured image in the image editor tab. You can now use the annotation tools and use the “Save As” button in the File menu to save the screenshot.
This software offers many other options, such as: setting a delay time for autoscrolling, capturing the active window, using the ruler, magnifier, color palette, creating a screenshot for a raised hand and much more.
Download and run the ShareX executable from https://getsharex.com/. There are alternatives if you want: PicPick is as popular as SnagIt, but none of them are free.
- In the configuration window, read the license agreement and select I accept the agreement.
- Click Next and follow the installation wizard.
- Click Finish to complete the configuration and start ShareX.
- With the website open, click Background Capture.
- On the Capture menu that opens, select Scroll Capture. ShareX provides a detection area bounded by dotted lines.
- Click the capture area to open additional options.
- In the window that opens, click “Select” or “View Window” to walk around. ShareX now selects the entire website by default.
- Click Start Scroll Capture.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. When you reach the end of the web page, an exit window will appear.
- In the output window, click Download / Save, depending on the settings after you save.
- Click X to close the output window.
- In the ShareX window, note the path where the screenshot is saved.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Troubleshooter
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing IT Professional. I have years of experience behind me in computer programming, hardware troubleshooting and repair. I specialise in Web Development and Database Design. I also have a CCNA certification for Network Design and Troubleshooting.