Updated December 2023: Stop getting error messages and slow down your system with our optimization tool. Get it now at this link
Discord users often find that the message “Error 1105” appears when launching the application and need a solution. This can probably be due to problems with the Cloudflare network service. In this guide, we’ve put together some steps to help you troubleshoot this error. We have also tried to identify the causes of this error and have pointed them out below.
What is the cause of the Discord 1105 error?
- Server problem: A server problem can directly affect Discord or Cloudflare.
- Damaged application data: It can also be the main culprit for the error in question.
- Limited network space: Some places, such as schools or libraries, may block you from using Discord on the public network.
How to resolve Discord error 1105?
Clear the data from the Discord app
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time, then type %AppData% and press Enter.
- In the Discord folder, double-click the Cache folder to open it.
- In the Cache folder, press the Ctrl and A keys together to select all the files, then right-click and select Delete.
- Go back to the Discord folder and double-click the Local Storage folder.
- Again, delete all the files in the Local Storage folder.
- Open Discord and see if Discord Error 1105 has been resolved.
Switching to a different network
- Install a third-party VPN.
- Start the VPN, then select a site to connect to.
- Once you’ve set up the VPN connection, try rebooting Discord and see if it now boots properly.
Expert Tip: This repair tool scans the repositories and replaces corrupt or missing files if none of these methods have worked. It works well in most cases where the problem is due to system corruption. This tool will also optimize your system to maximize performance. It can be downloaded by Clicking Here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Check the status of Discord.
- Check the Internet connection.
- Turn off airplane mode.
- Temporarily turn off the Wi-Fi.
- Close the app properly and open it again.
- Update the Discord app.
- Update your operating system.
- Reboot your device.
Error 1105 could be a Discord or Cloudflare server issue. Check if it is a server error, switch to another network, use a VPN service, delete corrupted data from the Discord app.
- Server problem
- Corrupted application data
- Limited network space